Career With us :|: We care for your Talent
If you are seeking an opportunity to get involved in an IT services, then this is the right destination. HashBytes was established in 2012, HashBytes provides state of the art enterprise solutions to various industry verticals. Our offerings include Implementation, Support, Application Development, Data Management and Integration.Check your below career oppurtunities with us and send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Code, test and debug financial systems WinForms applications
• Convert legacy VB6 applications to multi-tiered c#.NET WinForms applications within specified architectural and coding standards.
• Suggest and code architectural and scalability improvements as part of legacy code conversions.
• Participate in peer code reviews.
• 4+ years in Application Development and .NET technologies.
• ADO.NET, ODP.NET
• Visual Studio 2010/2013
• Team Foundation Services
• Knowledge of VB6 helpful
• Oracle 11g, PL/SQL
• Knowledge of Farpoint/GrapeCity controls a plus.
• Knowledge of Visual Studio performance profiler a plus.
•Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and project experience in .NET specifically in building ASP.Net applications built using C#
•Experience in working with design patterns especially MVC
•Experience in Web Services, Windows Services and WCF
•Good know-how knowledge of ADO & ADO.NET
•Strong knowledge of relational database design concepts and hands-on experience in SQL Server
•Experience in writing Unit Test cases
•Good communication skills
Good to have:
•Experience in SharePoint 2007/2010, Entity framework and Windows Workflow Foundation
•Understanding/experience in working in Agile methodology
•Any project experience in Oracle, XML
•Experience in frameworks like Backbone, Knockout
•SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services
Typically a technical Bachelor"s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2-3 years related experience or a Master"s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience
•Visualize and conversion of mock ups into HTML pages, the layout and managing of files, selection of colors and images (overall graphic design) to be used, creating html, etc.
•Designing websites layouts, Web Templates. Work on CSS 2.0 designs, XHTML, tabless websites.
•Should have 4+ yrs expertise in web designing tools, XHTML validation, css validation at W3C.
Hash Bytes is premier partner for delivering Mobility Solutions, capitalizing on smart phone features, connecting remote workers and embedding mobile wireless connectivity to smart devices.
We are continuing to expand to meet client demand. As a result a number of exciting opportunities have arisen for skilled mobility professionals to become part of the Global Practice team.
You will be working with high profile clients and providing subject matter expertise on the industry’s leading Mobile Application Development Platform.
We're looking for engineers who care about the quality of their code. Engineers who are passionate about providing the best solution to meet the client's needs and anticipate their future needs based on a deep understanding of the market.
• Experience in at least 1 of the following 3 areas:
• native iOS development
• native Android development
• hybrid (Apache Cordova based) development
• Strong object oriented design skills and a track record of delivering designs to market
• A solid understanding of the SDLC and ability to describe specifics in a mobile context
• A fundamental love of APIs (Ajax, REST, Web services, XML, JSON, JSONP, etc.)
• An expert in rapid prototyping, with the ability to quickly go from mockups to implementation
• Experience with Git or other version control systems
• More than 2 years of total work experience required
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 2 years experience in iOS / Android / Hybrid (Apache Cordova based) development
• At least 2 years experience in the mobile lifecycle: application development (application structure, device and operating system API’s, debugging, performance, security) and deployment
• At least 2 years experience in one or more of the following: Ajax, REST, Webservices, XML, JSON, JSONP.
• At least 1 year experience in client facing roles with good presentation skills.
• At least 2 years experience in leading development for mobile projects
• At least 2 years experience in using Git or other version control systems
• English: Fluency